The Construction Craft Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Fund of New Jersey and Delaware (CCLTAF) is a nationally respected Labor-Management Fund affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). CCLTAF is committed to meeting and exceeding industry safety and skill standards through a combination of classroom and hands-on training with highly skilled and experienced instructors at their 10,000 square foot state of the art facility in Newark, Delaware.
Throughout the year, LIUNA members and contractors utilize the CCLTAF to update their skills in a variety of disciplines including;
- Heavy, Highway and Building Construction
- Environmental Remediation
- Energy Efficiency
- Construction Supervision
- Demolition, Rehabilitation and Restoration
CCLTAF training programs have recognition from some of the nation’s most esteemed independent accreditation organizations.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accreditation for our Curriculum and Instructor Development programs
- International Accreditation Service (IAS) Independent accreditation of our trade curriculum
- American Council on Education (ACE) recommendation of our programs for college credit eligibility
- CCLTAF helps build a workforce that creates careers for its members and successful projects for its employers.
For more information or to sign up for classes contact us at:
308 Markus Court
Newark, DE, 19713
Phone (302) 525-0757 Push 5 for the Training Office
Fax (302) 455-1176